Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Oiselle - Recap

If you've been following me on Twitter, you probably saw that I was doing a fun little "12 days of Oiselle" game where I wore some of my favorite Oiselle items and tweeted about it for 12 days. Honestly, it wasn't really a challenge since I own so much Oiselle at this point, but I thought I would do a fun little recap of the items I posted. 


  • Day 1: Vintage "iRun Without Tee" that was given to me by The Nest when I first became pregnant with Patsy. It is a size large and extremely soft. Best pajamas around
  • Day 2: Lux headband (new this season) and Katron jacket (currently available for those cold winter days). It was a chilly winter day in Chicago and I was properly prepared for the weather
  • Day 3: Power Stretch Mittens (new this season). I absolutely love that they are warm, fleecy, and come in a size L/XL for my super long fingers. My only wish is that the thumb was cellphone compatible.
  • Day 4: Go Mac tee in honor of Ms. Sarah Mac as she was on her quest for an Olympic Trials Qualifying Standard. Patsy wanted to send PJ some smiles too.
  • Day 5: Portman Pants are my new favorite warm pants to wear as leggings. The waistband is super comfy for this growing belly and black goes with just about everything.
  • Day 6: I'm obsessed with the new violet color that came out this fall. I needed to get the classic Flyte Tee in this new hue. Oh and the Starbucks Holiday Flat White is my new jam.
  • Day 7: Men's American Runner Tee. Had to support my Oiselle teammates that tried for that OTQ and got it! Although it is the mens tee, I love how comfy and soft this American Runner tee is. It is a staple in the pregnancy wardrobe.
  • Day 8: Gwen Tank paired with jeans and a cardigan. We have a casual dress code in the office but this tank covered my belly and I dressed it up with a cardigan and necklace. Comfortable and office-appropriate
  • Day 9: Holiday shopping in my vintage Mac jacket. With the unseasonably warm temps, I'm glad I had this one hidden at my desk!
  • Day 10: Heads Up Wings Out Full Zip Hoodie. I've been waiting for a zip up hoodie for the past 2 years. When it was released, I obviously absolutely had to get it. I live in it just about every day. Best purchase ever.
  • Day 11: LF Sweatpants. On Fridays I work from home and these sweatpants were perfect for when I don't have to make my long commute in!
  • Day 12: I didn't buy this feather tee when it first came out (I was pregnant with Patsy at the time) and it was my biggest regret. I searched the internet high and low and found it on a discount site. I made the purchase and absolutely love it. Oh and don't mind the Elmo phone that is 15 years old. Patsy only wants one thing for Christmas--an Elmo phone. This is the phone she has at the babysitter's house and it is her favorite toy. Thanks eBay!

I hope you enjoyed my recap of 12 days of Oiselle. I had so much fun doing it, I just might do it again next year! If you have questions about any of these items and want to know more (how they fit, is it worth the price, etc.) feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment