Friday, April 10, 2015

My Life - An Update

It isn't really a secret that I've been a terrible blogger. My last post was about Thanksgiving... In December... I never even talked about Christmas or anything in my life since. Turns out that trying to chase around a toddler, while working full time, trying to be a good wife and studying for level 2 of the CFA exam doesn't leave much time for blogging.

December
Well, Christmas was pretty amazing. Our little girl had an amazing time opening up presents, and throwing away the tiniest little bit of wrapping paper, before ripping off the next shred.

January
We also went back to the Abbey in Lake Geneva, WI for our annual visit with the husband's family. Also, I totaled my car and it had to be replaced. We are now proud owners of a minivan. Yes, that is us now.

February
The temperatures were so cold we spent most of the month indoors. We had lots of fun breakfasts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings. Don't worry. Pepper is here too, not missing a single crumb!

March
I ran my 9th (holy crap) Shamrock Shuffle. I ran the race with my good old friend and BRF, Maggie @ Mag Mile Runner, but for some reason there wasn't a single professional photo of us. Thankfully we ran into Amanda @ Too Tall Fritz and Judy in the corrals before the race. I still need to work on that race report. That's a post for another day.


April
We went for a trip with our friends to Door County in Wisconsin. Note: I don't suggest going there for vacation before May 1st. We came home and had a fun Easter egg hunt with Patsy.


Oh and over this time, I've actually kept up with my running! I've tried to run 2-3 days a week and with everything else going on, I consider that an accomplishment. I've been trying to work on my photography skills to get some better photos of me running. Or maybe I just need to learn how to use my timer better. Lol




Those are pretty much the highlights of what I've been up. Reflecting on some old posts, I really like going back and reading what I was doing at that time and what was going on in my life. Let's hope this is the start of more things to come! Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I have those same place mats!


    I can relate to the missing of many life events in blogging lately. When things get busy, blogging is usually the first thing to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie @ Live Half FullApril 10, 2015 at 9:07 PM

    Keep it up! I love hearing about your life and seeing Patsy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I know you totalled your car? Holy cow!! Anyway, good job with the running! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete