Monday, September 30, 2013

Mom and Patsy Loves Visitors

It really is amazing how much time has passed since my last post. The days seem to go by fairly quickly, even though I feel like I'm not doing much. Our little Patsy is eating about every 2 hours during the day and every 3+ hours during the night (at least on good nights) which has worked out alright thus far. I can usually tell when she is getting fussy, like clock work. We are trying to keep her up before bed time so she sleeps better during the night. Not every night is perfect, but we're getting there.

We've had lots of fun visitors this week, some of which may be familiar to you!

Amanda (Get to Goal) came by on her day off on Monday, after another marathon finish at Fox Valley on Sunday. Like a bad blogger, I didn't take any photos of her visit. Oops!

Amanda Too Tall Fritz also came by with her kids. As we plan on having more than one child, I always love when kids come to visit. It gives me a glimpse into my potential future, chaos and all.

Kim and Bobbi made the trek from the far north suburbs all the way out to visit me! It was so nice that they came all this way! Kim brought along some delicious Fake Meats Meals (complete from the monthly meal plan that I keep talking about signing up for).
Bobbi and I both wore orange... Unexpectedly

So far I'm loving maternity leave and I'm not looking forward to going back to work in a few weeks. Thankfully I won't be going back until after Thanksgiving so I still have some time. :)

I've been taking a few walks a week and been feeling good. Hoping to get the all-clear to run at my 6 week appointment! I've been feeling much better since the surgery so we'll see how the next 4 weeks go. :) Thanks for following along!
My favorite walking buddies!

2 comments: