Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby Wilson: Nursery Tour

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we have the nursery pretty much finished up. Here is a video I made before the drapes were hung. We may do another tour once the drapes are done, things are hung on the wall, and the crib is assembled to make it seem a bit more complete. But, I thought I would share this with all of you regardless. Guest starring: Pepper Biscuit Wilson


I'm really excited with how the room turned out. If you have questions about any of the items that you see in the video, let me know. I did lots of research on everything I registered for, looking at online reviews as well as talking with friends and co-workers. Once our little baby arrives, I'll be sure to do a post on some of my favorite items.

I have my doctor's appointment this afternoon to determine the next steps. Look for an update on my Facebook page!

8 comments:

  1. Amanda - TooTallFritzSeptember 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM

    Looks great, Kelly! You are ready, now bring us the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! It's adorable! You are so organized, and it looks like you have everything you need! Plus, I don't know what I had in mind but your voice sounds different than what I expected - not in a bad way, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda! Haha you know I will when he/she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I did lots of research on everything so please ask away if you have any questions. Haha, my husband said I was using my "teacher voice" in the video so it may sound a bit different than my normal speaking voice, Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Looks like you made a nice space for little baby Wilson :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I not know Pepper's middle name?! I feel like such a bad friend.


    I love the nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete