Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Funday

Apparently Chicago has decided to not have a spring and go straight to summer. Today I ran the Chicago Get Lucky Half marathon I've been hyping for the past few months. The temperature was in the 80s and I met my goal of finishing. It was nice to not have a time goal for a change. A full recap is coming tomorrow! :D

Now it is time for the season finale of the Walking Dead... And time for Lori to not watch Carl some more. :)

If you haven't done so already, today is the last day for the Road ID raffle! Only $3 per entry! :)
http://runningkellometers.blogspot.com/2012/03/perfect-post-run-food.html

6 comments:

  1. Way to conquer the heat. Can't wait to read your recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran the Get Lucky Half yesterday, too, and wow - those temps were brutal when we haven't had time to get used to them. Can't wait to read about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! i can't watch the season finale until tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were running it too. I couldn't believe that HEAT?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband read the comic books and even he was excited. I don't want to say anything to give away what happens, but I'm excited for next season! Hopefully I'll start having restful night sleeps on Sundays now. :)

    ReplyDelete